CenturyLink Senior Commercial Account Executive (s) in Brookfield, Wisconsin
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com/ for more information.
Sourcing candidates for future opportunities, this requisition is to build a source pool of qualified candidates.
This position focuses on acquiring new logo accounts in a B2B target market through an aggressive no nonsense sales approach, to quickly understand needs, issues and strategies so an appropriate solution bundle can be deployed.
· Accountable for meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales objectives and monthly revenue quotas, and building new revenue by selling telecommunications products and services to small and mid-market (SMB) accounts with an average telecom spend of $500-$5,000/ month.
· Responsible for cold calling, prospecting, both on the phone and face-to-face, in a high activity sales model to an assigned zip code based territory.
· Manage sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
· Individual will not be responsible for post-sale account support or renewals.
· Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, and provide prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries.
· Must be organized and maintain accurate records on daily activities and results.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with typically 0-1 years’ experience.
· Experience working in a quota bearing role.
· Proficiency with PC-based applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sales performance/tracking programs.
· Ability to travel for sales training, kick-off meetings, etc. is required for this position.
· Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
· Successful completion of Sales Professional Assessment.
· Experience with and knowledge of the customer base in the local market.
· Demonstrated stable track record of success in Sales, with 4 years consecutive experience within one company within the last 5 years.
Alternate Location: US-Wisconsin-Brookfield
Requisition # : 193623
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.