CenturyLink NETWORK EXPENSE ANALYST II in Broomfield, Colorado
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com/ for more information.
Ensure quality, accurate and timely reporting/accounting of disputes balances with assigned vendors
• Serve as a lead on the NetEx team in engaging with vendors to facilitate effective and timely resolution of open dispute balances; clearly communicate audit methods, analysis/reporting and conclusions to negotiate favorable returns on resolved and settled disputes
• Understand, utilize, and maximize our vendor invoice data, leveraging OB-IEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Editions), BillTrack Pro, AML, APC (Attained Planned Cost) Inventories, and AIM systems to optimize invoice dispute filings and resolution discussions with our vendors
• Work effectively on a team as well as self-driven contributor in maintaining positive relationships with our vendors
• Create new insights that will drive operational efficiencies, automation, and savings in the short and long term.
• Be recognized as having broad expertise or unique knowledge in NetEx/Carrier Billing domains, and act as a resource for colleagues with less experience
2 - 3 years related experience in Network Expense Operations, Accounting, FP&A or Access Management
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills to interact, communicate, and negotiate directly with our vendors to achieve results while maintaining positive relationships
• Proficient with BTOD (TEOCO Cost Management Platform) or other comparable telecom Expense Management/AP software application
• Strong skills with Excel and other tools for managing, analyzing, and creating reports of large, sometimes complex datasets
• Problem solving versatility: making the best decisions possible given the data quality and time available
• Programming experience with R, Python, C/C++, SQL, Java, or Pearl
• Experience using OB-IEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition), Equivalent Business Intelligence or Data Visualization (i.e. Tableau) Software
• Expertise and Working Knowledge with the ordering, planning, pricing, accounting, or billings of off-net/access network services
• Strong verbal, written and oral communication skills to articulate findings and influence desired results with stakeholders
• Knowledge of software automation and/or RPA (Robotics Process Automation) technologies
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition # : 208389
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.