CenturyLink Real Estate Analyst II in Broomfield, Colorado
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com/ for more information.
Real Estate Analyst II position provides support on data reporting and analysis from various systems related to the day-to-day business of Real Estate. Position also assists with continuous improvement of process and procedures. Position will work on one or more of the following functional areas for Real Estate:
o Data analysis of facility management spend by category, suppliers, facilities, and major principal uses
o Strategic Long-Range Plan data entry and tracking
o Prepare and distribute monthly reports to a variety of audiences
o Web site document control and corporate record retention support
o Detailed data analysis and clean up using various systems
o Create ad hoc PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets as needed
• Administer business processes, services and controls in support of business and financial initiatives.
• Uses judgment and policies to reach solutions.
• Understands company practices and interfaces with various management levels.
• Consult with peers and field personnel, on processes and procedures as necessary.
• Work with a variety of software systems.
• Participate on cross-functional teams.
• Provide training of Real Estate processes and procedures.
• Work on special projects as necessary.
Basic Qualifications, Skills and Education
• Two or more years of experience demonstrating strong analytical skills.
• Expert level knowledge of MS Excel, including the use of advanced data evaluation formulas, pivot tables, filters, and V-Lookups.
• Experience with Microsoft BI
• Database administration (SQL, Oracle, Access)
• Website development and maintenance (HTML, SharePoint)
• Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities, maintains a high level of attention to data/result integrity, be detail oriented, and meets deadlines.
• Ability to interface effectively at multiple levels within the organization, from administrative to executive.
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
• Self-motivated, reacts with velocity, and can quickly pivot based on changing needs
Preferred Qualifications, Skills and Education
• Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or other business field is preferred.
• Minimum of two years related experience, preferably in real estate.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Previous experience working on teams to achieve goals
• Website development and maintenance (HTML, SharePoint) is preferred, but not required
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition # : 200718
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.