CenturyLink Sales Academy Team Lead in Broomfield, Colorado
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com/ for more information.
Player/Coach responsible for supervising a team of trainees in the Sales Academy - CollegeConnect program. Assists with day-to-day program management and development of related Sales Academy programs. Also responsible for ongoing support and coaching of program graduates during their transition from training, providing ongoing development support for up to a year.
· Assists with onsite interviews of program candidates in local sales markets
· Coordinates “Talent Scout” recruiting efforts in local sales markets
· Works with sales leadership and recruiting to develop strong university relationships in sales markets regionally and nationally
· Supervises teams of trainees in the CollegeConnect and related Sales Academy programs, with multiple training cycles and teams throughout the year
· Works with Sales Academy PMO leadership for program guidance and consistency
· Acts as liaison to PSE and other professional collegiate associations
· Performs ”Floor Duty” for trainees including side-by-side assistance with customer contact, product and solutions, quoting, process and system issues
· Attention to detail with good organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize with good time management
· Minimum 2+ years related telecommunications industry experience with specialty in sales, program management project management/coordination, sales management
· Professional sales experience highly desirable
· Successful experience in account management role supporting enterprise business customers
· Strong knowledge of business customer applications in IP, data and voice services
· Demonstrated leadership ability, excellent problem solving skills and ability to facilitate issue resolution
· Proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Aptitude to work in rapidly changing environment
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred area of study-Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, Communications or related
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition # : 207173
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.