CenturyLink SR FINANCE ANALYST in Colorado
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com/ for more information.
We work with cross-functional teams to identify and eliminate revenue leakage and increase cost savings in our business, ensuring we bill revenue, manage costs, and maintain margins as effectively as possible.
As a Senior Analyst, you will provide leadership, analytical and problem-solving guidance, and business judgment to support strategic and tactical initiatives. You have in-depth telecom knowledge and at least 5 years’ experience in a leading Telecom operator. You will also provide leadership in materially improving operational rigor in terms of planning, best practice sharing, and results measurement. You will demonstrate clear strength in people leadership, top quartile performance in a matrix environment. You will be a self-starter who can work in a rapidly changing industry; tolerate ambiguity and demonstrate problem-solving leadership.
• Work with Finance, Accounting, and Product teams to identify scope and drive critical projects and initiatives, aiming at improving Centurylink’s operational rigor.
• Lead structuring and executing major projects in shaping key performance drivers, and operating metrics. Lead cross functional, global teams to get work done, driving recommendations through to implementation.
• Guide sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights
• Communicate findings from initiatives to senior management and to the broader organization
• Motivate colleagues and team to achieve aggressive goals and objectives
Education and Experience
• Experience: At least 5 years’ experience required
• Education Level: Bachelor's Degree Required, MBA Preferred
• Field of Study: Business, Finance, or IT
• A combination of education and experience is acceptable: Yes
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition # : 204313
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.