CenturyLink CLIENT SUPPORT MANAGER II MS in Jackson, Mississippi
The Client Relationship Manager acts as the customer advocate throughout the lifecycle of the relationship to help develop strategic account plans and revenue growth strategies across the customer base. As the customer concierge, the Client Relationship Manager recommends new products/ services while supporting efforts to grow and retain customers.
· Customer Growth and Retention
Develop and manage customer relationships to retain existing revenue inclusive of primary contract renewal responsibility within assigned account base
Drive collaborative discussion for ongoing MACD growth strategies
Introduce opportunity for Solution Migration and Optimization
· Revenue Assurance
- Proactively manage accuracy of customer billing and contract related governance through execution of Customer facing invoice reviews, contractual commitment reviews and internal churn mitigation strategies.
· Increase Customer Loyalty
Establish Customer relationship cadence to foster a strong partnership throughout the Customer LifeCycle.
Ensure that the customer's business objectives are discussed in a proactive, collaborative manner inspiring growth, optimization, retention and technology adoption.
Create accountability model cross-organization to provide End to End alignment to the customer relationship and support infrastructure
· Invest in the Customer Experience
Perform Client business reviews for assigned customers focused on revenue trends, network performance, industry trends, roadmap capabilities and company events.
Customer Onboarding. Invest in Customer introduction to the Client Experience, Self Service Capabilities and ongoing relationship expectations
Collaborate with internal departments on behalf of the customer to ensure all customer specific Run Book processes are in place for to ensure seamless transition into ongoing Retention Relationship strategy
Drive Productivity Improvement
Develop a customer relationship touch model that drives retention strategy and inspires sales annuity
Create a trusted advisor environment for assigned customer base to enable ongoing solution growth and retention.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
· 1-3 years of relevant experience .
· Proficiency in Sales, Business and Client Relationship Acumen.
· Working knowledge and application of CenturyLink (or Industry) Complex Solutions, Business Practices and Customer Experience.
· Ability to develop long-term business relationships with key decision makers within organizations.
· Ability to work closely with the customer and effectively negotiate directly with the customer and negotiate internally on their behalf.
· Effective at partnering with others across different disciplines, functions and organizations and driving World Class Customer Experience.
· Written and oral communication skills to include presentation skills, interpersonal skills, and a professional business image.
· The ability to travel to meet the need for Customer demand.
Preferred Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Sale Discipline Experience
Customer Retention Strategy Experience
Understanding of Business Analytics