CenturyLink Collections Representative in Louisiana
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com/ for more information.
Primary responsibility is collections. Contacts customers to determine reason for payment delinquency and obtain payment commitment by placing outbound calls which are basic and routine.
· Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
· May answer inquiries and resolve problems.
· Requires limited knowledge of the organization, products, and/or services.
· May respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources, or more senior staff.
· Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
· Assignments are of low complexity requiring the exercise of some discretion and use of limited judgment and initiative.
0 - 1 year of related experience.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Louisiana-Shreveport
Requisition # : 204818
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.