CenturyLink Customer Care Specialist I in MANSFIELD, Ohio
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com/ is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
Provide general written/verbal customer support for internal and external CenturyLink customers with single contact resolution.
•Function in Entry level position to address internal and external customer’s basic questions such as billing inquires, order status, and validate sercices and dependencies of order requests
• Collaborate with key stakeholders such as Order Entry, CCMs, Account Team, Billing and Provisioning to provide best customer expierence
• Utilize current systems to properly authenticate customer
• Solve complex customer issues by using provided systems and resources
• Provide technical support and navigation assistance of CenturyLink’s customer portal
• Validate customer request type to create Move Add Change order requests for customer
• And other duties as assigned
Behavioral & Technical
Provide best in class customer experience utilizing strong written and verbal communication skills focused on resolving the customer’s concern at 1st point of contact
Identify and document root cause of customer’s issue using active listening and strategic questions
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent
• 1 to 3 years of contact center expierence
• Strong computer skills with MS Office experience and the ability to navigate multiple systems at once
• Strong written/verbal communication experience
• Strong Customer Service skills
• Knowledge of telecommunications/technology industry
Alternate Location: US-Ohio-Mansfield
Requisition # : 219974
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.