CenturyLink Supervisor Sales & Care-Small Business in Phoenix, Arizona
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com/ for more information.
Supervisors at CenturyLink are front-line leaders who are responsible for the successful transformation of the CenturyLink customer service experience. As a Supervisor at CenturyLink you will be responsible for coaching a dynamic frontline team of agents to deliver a world-class experience to our valued customers. This exciting opportunity will allow you to bring forward innovation and creativity to develop and implement coaching and communication techniques that will motivate, develop and ensure our teams exceed sales and performance metrics on a monthly basis.
· Provides supervision and support to work functions assigned within the position’s area of responsibility.
· Ensures that adequate staffing is in place to handle the work function assigned to the position’s area of responsibility.
· Monitors individual employee performance on an ongoing basis. Responsible for conducting formal reviews with employees under this position’s supervision, as required in the Company’s policy on performance evaluation.
· Acts as the primary point of contact on customer issues that require escalation.
· Monitors, evaluates, and takes corrective action necessary to meet or exceed objectives assigned to his or her area of responsibility by the Call Center Manager.
· Assist Corporate and Region Customer Service Staff in planning and implementing new procedures promptly, allowing Customer Service employees the ability to carry out their responsibilities.
· Assists in the selection and training of new employees within the Customer Service Center.
· Promotes good employee relations through effective communication and support of Customer Service and Telecom policies.
· Review daily reports relating to area of responsibility, taking corrective action required to obtain objectives. Reports to the Call Center Manager issues that can affect the overall performance of the Customer Service Center.
· Other duties as assigned.
Minimum 4 years customer service, call center, and/or collections or equivalent experience.
Experience with performance management and coaching to behaviors.
Experience directing and monitoring the work of others.
Effective oral and written communication skills.
Must be able to multitask and exercise effective time management.
Ability to work extended hours if necessary including Saturdays, evenings, and holidays.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Excel.
Successful completion of the Supervisor Assessment.
Candidates with experience in call center environments.
Experience with Ensemble or similar programs.
Experience with managing 20+ employees.
Alternate Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix
Requisition # : 201113
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.