CenturyLink Intern - Relocation Business Analyst (Tulsa, OK) - Summer 2019 in Tulsa, Oklahoma
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com/ for more information.
paced and exciting opportunity to gain professional experience within your field of study. Interns within the North American operations department will be challenged to apply their knowledge gained in the classroom to real world problems. This is a unique opportunity to gain hands on experience working on real world Innovation Initiatives for a Fortune 500 company.
This position will allow students to utilize their talents and abilities to innovate on active projects at CenturyLink. Interns within the OSP Relocation group will be acting in a Business Analyst capacity working with our Relocation Project Managers and External requestors to vet projects that could become actual projects and network moves.
• Understanding of telecommunications and or outside plant construction
• Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills
• Able to perform a wide spectrum of complex assignments requiring analysis, innovation and good judgement.
• Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
• Highly motivated, organized, reliable and detail oriented
• Quick learner and not afraid to work with new technology
• Professional attitude
• Classification: Junior, Senior or Graduate status by start of internship
• Pursing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree at a 4-year accredited College or University
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• 3.0 or above cumulative GPA
• Reliable transportation to work locations
Ability to multitask
Alternate Location: US-Oklahoma-Tulsa
Requisition # : 207379
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.