CenturyLink Lead Recruiter - TEMP in WORKS FROM HOME, North Carolina
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink at http://www.centurylink.com/ for more information.
CentuyLink has an immediate need for a temporary Lead Recruiter who will primarily be responsible for leading the recruiting efforts; including prospecting and headhunting qualified professionals while establishing and maintaining strong relations with multiple assigned vice president groups as a strategic adviser, consultant and talent acquisition SME.
The successful candidate will advise, counsel, and influence the opinions/decisions of business partners relating to staffing and recruitment initiatives. Apply sound judgment, negotiation and problem solving skills. Will possess considerable skill in behavioral interviewing and closing techniques.
Prioritize multiple tasks successfully without losing composure and compromising productivity. Possess initiative, creativity, and excellent interpersonal and written communication skills including the ability to conduct presentations.
Anticipate issues and obstacles, communicate and deal effectively with individuals at all levels
• Initiates innovative talent discovery strategies and activities to conduct complex professional position searches.
• Continually strives to increase and expand knowledge of new recruiting tools and techniques.
• Leverages the internet, social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates and create contacts within the industry.
• Utilizes recruiting and presentation skills to source, cold call, expand brand awareness and pre-screen top-performing applicants in order to meet and exceed hiring requirements on a monthly basis.
• Understands clients' business requirements and establishes a trust level with each business partner to provide value-added advice.
• Utilizes the right channels and messages to find targeted sources of high quality candidates to align potential candidates with specialized needs of the organization.
• Establishes service level agreements and tracks business partner hiring activity on a monthly basis.
• Recruits with Affirmative Action Plan goals considered for respective business units.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
• 6-8 years of proven recruiting experience, direct sourcing of experienced professionals using traditional and creative alternative methods, preferably in a Corporate environment.
• Self directed with strong communication (oral and written), analytical, customer service, problem solving and presentation skills.
• Extensive experience negotiating compensation with candidates ranging from junior level individual contributors through Sr. Director level.
• Extensive experience counseling Hiring Managers at all levels relative to competitive yet cost-responsible salary decisions.
• Demonstrated experience with work prioritization and process improvement skills.
• Prior experience in a high volume recruiting environment.
• General understanding of human resource management principles and practices in addition to federal/state laws regarding employment practices.
• Previous experience sales recruiting.
Alternate Location: US-New York-Rochester
Requisition # : 212026
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.